SalaryLocationCluj-NapocaIndustryBusiness AnalystJob Description
BUSINESS ANALYST (software products not outsourcing projects)
The Type of Colleague We’re Looking For
We are looking for team players who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
1. Continuous development: to embrace the concept of learning and becoming better day by day. Personal achievements give us energy and inspire our growth together.
2. Responsibility: to get involved courageously and to be the one who presses the start button whenever you see an opportunity.
3. Agility: being able to look into the future and search for the solution that will take us further.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements;
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of workflows and technical/functional requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software;
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs;
- Establish and control project change management processes to secure project scope, mediate internal issues and conflicting priorities among cross-functional teams to keep the team focused on delivery;
- Develop and maintain a customer focused relationship with the product stakeholders and other information technology areas by collaboration, timely communication and responsiveness
- Previous experience of minimum 4 years in a similar role;
- Experience writing business requirement documents;
- Experience developing requirements in an agile environment;
- Exposure to or experience with Project Management Methodologies;
- Superior time management and organizational skills and the ability to work independently;
- Excellent analytical and data gathering skills;
- Detail oriented with superior problem solving skills.