SalaryLocationEurope, PortugalIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
Our Client is spearheading the switch from plastic to 100% compostable molded fiber packaging through its patented manufacturing technology and its network of global suppliers.
They have launched uniquely designed and patented products that function like plastic and are made from various biomass sources such as bagasse. Their customers span across food service / restaurants, CPG and healthcare. This international business is growing rapidly. The global headquarter is in USA with International Sales and Operations run out of ASIA. This is a unique opportunity to work with a US venture backed startup where you will be working with colleagues across the globe
● Drive new business and deliver on sales strategy for the entire region
● Manage leads and provide a superior customer experience
● Develop Food Service Packaging Distributor relationships across the region
● Generate high-value pipeline through strategic and targeted prospecting of enterprise businesses of all sizes
● Generate pipeline for custom projects
● Contact customers to determine their needs, educate them on our full array of products and solutions, and close the deal
● Identify, target, and establish new accounts through cold-calling, networking, referrals, and other means
● Develop a business plan to meet or exceed sales, marketing, and customer satisfaction objectives
● Work across departments to incorporate customer needs, feedback, timelines, and other expectations
● Work with finance and accounting to ensure timely and accurate billing to customers
● Provide innovative solutions to meet and exceed expectations
● Other duties as assigned
● Exceptional leadership skills to identify and influence decision makers on the value of our Client offerings
● Existing relationships with Food Packaging distributors in the region
● Fluent in local language in addition to English
● Problem solving, decision making, listening, and creative thinking capabilities
● Collaborative mindset
● Track record of superior performance metrics
● Ability to manage proposal responses and negotiate contracts
● Self-driven, with an entrepreneurial approach
● Excellent presentation, organization, verbal, and written communication
● Converse fluently at all levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level)
● High work and business ethics
● Previous experience with CRM systems preferred
Experience: min 5-7 years + relevant experience (Food packaging experience is important - even if less years)
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
Travel: As needed, min 20-30% of time
Fluent in English and the local language
Physical Demands: The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, handle or feel, and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 20 pounds
Sponsorship: Not available for this position
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
A Self - Employed person is a best option to start this business into the disgnated country. The hired candidates will get a fixed fee , travel and car reimbursement and a very good performance bonus - all open to be discussed!
We look for one specialist by each mentioned country.
Are you the one? If "YES" then you are the future GM of a great business of the future!