Salary36k Eur gross p.a. plus 50% to 100% bonusLocationBucharestIndustryMarketing & AdvertisingJob Description
Our Client is a media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 7 countries, they operate around the world, serving over 40+ markets.
Our Client is a global advertising and eplatform innovative solutions provider.
This Client has an operation started in Romania approximately 1 year ago via a local country manager. This BD leader is the no 2 role to be hired, as their organisation is expected to grow.
As a BDL for Romania you will be responsible for developing and growing new partnerships with brand clients and advertising agencies in Romania, educating them on the value proposition of Our Client DSP, listening to their needs and helping us to build a better product.
What You’ll do:
- Prepare new product presentations, pitches in order to explain and sell our advertising solutions to the clients
- Prepare creative proposals and present strategies to the clients
- Close deals with largest clients in collaboration with the Romanian country Manager
- Look for new prospects (cold calling, participating in shows and exhibitions, organizing workshops, trainings and events)
- A good first year sales target, achievable is of ~ €300.000.
What will help You do it:
- Programmatic / digital advertising knowledge
- Some at least basic understanding of digital & brand marketing, digital marketing buying landscape
- potentially interested in Our Client products
- Ability and willingness work independently, in a fast-paced international environment set and reach ambitious goals
- Sharing Our Client values – growth, ownership, initiative and drive.
What’s in it for You:
- Possibility to establish Our Client in Romania where the potential is limitless – You just have to get it and grow together with us!
- An opportunity to work with a global scope you won’t find anywhere else in Romania.
- This will come with plenty of motivating challenges followed by satisfaction when reaching ambitious goals
- Training available that will enable a very interesting job content
- Flexible working atmosphere and international team with a high sense of ownership
- Competitive fixed gross salary around 2.000 € net in hand per month + bonuses 50% to 100% (depending on the goals set) + variable bonus (depending on performance) and other perks to be discussed