SalaryMarket Standard + Sales PerksLocationDubaiIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
Our client, one of the top 10 names in Transport & Logistics industry is looking to hire a Business Development Manger looking after the UAE & GCC Market. The focus industry is FMCG, Food & Beverage (Perishable), Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Telecom, Renewable Energy, healthcare.
Roles & responsibility:
- Have existing relationships in the Freight Forwarding industry.
- Manage existing & develop new clients.
- Build and present proposal to customers
- Ensure detailed SOP’s are in place for the client
- Ensure proper stakeholder management
- Achieve KPI’s set by management
- Monitor financial outstanding, draft commercial contracts in coordination with the legal team, collect debts,
- Manage Internal communication with top management, Line Managers.
- Other tasks assigned by management
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in a multi-national freight forwarding company
- Fluency in Arabic is an advantage
- Industry Knowledge and is aware of the market
- Self-Managed, Result Driven & outgoing personality, with strong relationship building capabilities
- Business minded, Result orientated, Energetic & proactive
- Good communication and organization skills