Our Client based in Iasi, Romania is a Value-Added Reseller of CAD software for electronic, electrical and mechanical design.The main partners are Siemens and Mentor. Established in 2006, we are the subsidiary of a German company, which has served their regional markets for 30 years.
Apart from software sales, we also offer associated services, such as technical support, training and consulting.
We are a small dynamic team, which works harmoniously across international borders. The satisfaction of our whole team is reflected in the steady increase in our successes. We enlarge our team with an
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- You will develop and manage sales of Siemens Solid Edge software, Mainstream Engineering solution, in Romania and Bulgaria
- You will over time diversify into sales of complimentary software products
- You will build a strong relationship with customers by clearly understanding their needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics through personal communication and presentations
- You will grow the market through generation of new leads and following up with leads provided.
- You will prepare customer reports on regular basis and keep the CRM systems updated on opportunities and results
- You have a university degree in mechanical engineering or a similar education
- Ideally you have prior sales related experience in the field of engineering software
- Prior experience with Solid Edge, Solid Works or comparable solution would be an advantage
- You are “burning” for Digitalization in Product Development
- You have experience in working independently
- You are a great team player
- You communicate fluently in English, working knowledge of German would be an advantage
What We Offer
- You go through a reliable induction and training phase, in part through innovative trainings by our partner Siemens Industry Software.
- Future-proof employment in the field of digitization and the opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- A fair, performance-based compensation model