SalaryATTRACTIVELocationRomania, BucharestIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Business Development Manager
of POLYURETHANE Systems & POLYUREA
based in Bucharest
The company: Leading Chemical Distribution Market Player with strong financial profile
• Holds a Leading Position, as a Chemical Distributor, in SEE, Ukraine
and Turkey. Is ranked among the Top 50 European Chemical Distributors (ICIS).
• Is a crucial Supply Chain Linkage of Chemical Manufacturers and
Chemical Users. Provides B2B Distribution Solutions for Industrial and specialty chemicals for> 35 years.
• With a portfolio of over> 6,000 products and a world-class supplier base, The Company offers holistic solutions to> 15,000 customers.
- Business development and executing sales for Polyurethane systems for several applications and Polyurea for insulations
- Business development and expansion at national level by managing the existing client portfolio and expanding it
- Management of market research, evaluation and reporting for associated strategic suppliers
- Inventory management, pricing policy and business strategy
- Maintaining and expanding the business by achieving the monthly and annual budgetary objective.
- Building long-term partnerships, providing technical advice and assistance to customers, as well as negotiating and concluding contracts.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University academic background in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering or relevant (MSc, BSc).
- Working experience in sales of Polyurethan systems and Polyurea, and existing knowledge & network within this market will be considered as an asset.
- Good command of the English language, and PC literacy (CRM, MS Office).
- Driving license & open to travel over the region.
- High achiever, able to identify customer needs and translate them into business opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about achieving goals/targets.
- Self-motivated, with advanced communication and negotiation skills.
- Multinational, dynamic & future-oriented company characterized by strong team spirit.
- Open & positive corporate culture to bring your creative ideas, to take responsibilities, to be rewarded for your achievements and to get your career advanced.
- Ongoing scientific & technical training, and excellent personal & career development opportunities.
- Modern corporate tools for the effectiveness of the role (car, fuel, laptop, mobile, ERP etc.).
- Competitive remuneration package related with experience & potential, and performance related Bonus.