Back to Jobs
Business Development Manager-ROMANIA
SalaryLocationEurope, RomaniaIndustryMarketing & AdvertisingJob Description
- Prepare new product presentations in order to explain and to sell our advertising solutions;
- Create attractive proposals and present strategies to clients;
- Close deals with renowed brands;
- Find new prospects to improve our performance (cold calling, attend events/ shows/ exhibitions, organize workshops and trainings);
- Reach a target of 300.000 € in the first year.
- Fluent spoken and written Romanian and English;
- Experience in digital advertising sales and deal track record (at least 2 years);
- A consistent network of clients (brands or advertising agencies);
- Ability and willingness to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Desire to establish ambitious goals and to deliver results within the deadlines set.
Good to know:
- The main activity is based in Bucharest, but at times it might be needed to travel between the national borders of Romania;
- The working schedule is a standard one, 40 hours/week, but it stays flexible;
- You will be in a direct relationship with the country manager and with the regional manager.
- An opportunity to work and to learn from a global and unrivaled company;
- Covered costs of all work related travels that look appealing to you;
- Competitive salary based on your experience, alongside with fixed and variable bonuses.