Salary27,327.00LocationEuropeIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
Part of the Commercial Planning team, this role is at the centre of the Car Division reporting to the Business Planning Manager. The core purpose of this job is to ensure optimum availability of all models and the early identification and communication of supply risks and opportunities. Day to day activities will include monitoring, reporting, analysing and projecting, car market trends and competitor activities, taking account of internal factors, market trend data and economic conditions.
A crucial element of this role is the accurate and timely communication of the overall sales forecast to Europe on a monthly basis.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate working in a fast paced, commercial role and with an analytical aptitude as well as the ability to effectively communicate with and influence stakeholders across the business, at all levels in both Branch and within Europe
- Delivery of the monthly Reg Forecast and the logisitics planning process ensuring both business and customer requirements are met not only for regular supply, but to support events such as new model launches and run outs.
- Analysis to provide market forecasts, economic outlook and social trends in particular to identify market opportunities and threats.
- Review of sales and market forecasts to explain gaps and propose potential countermeasures.
- Regular mix review of all models adjusting production where necessary
- Backorder management
- Support the budgeting process
- Issue relevant reports related to Europe-UK’s production and sales performance to key stakeholders on both a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Work closely with the product lifecycle team to support business decisions
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Strong PC skills with advanced Excel
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to ensure that deadlines are met
- Good analytical skills and commercial judgment
- Well organised, calm under pressure with the capacity to manage several tasks at once
- Ability to clearly communicate results of analysis
- Confident presentation skills
- Ideally would have experience of demand planning, supply chain or stock control