SalaryLocationCluj-NapocaIndustryBusiness AnalystJob Description
The Company has an IT Competence Centre (ICC) in Cluj Napoca, Romania. For the ICC we are looking for an enthusiastic Business Process Engineer that understands the relationship between Company’ corporate strategy, processes and customer satisfaction and is the driving force behind Company’ continuous process improvement program.
Being a Business Process Engineer, it is your responsibility to improve our business processes (reengineering) and make them more efficient and effective by eliminating superfluous tasks (Lean), reducing the number of errors ((six)Sigma), and the use of (information technological) innovations. As a Business Process Engineer you will define clear KPI’s used to measure the effectiveness of the reengineering process.
The business Process Engineer will provide requirements for (changes to) systems, tools and other resources needed to properly support the Company’ business processes.
What do we expect from the candidate?
- Bachelor or Master degree in (business) economics;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field of Business Process Analyses or Business Process Reengineering;
- Knowledge of logistics and/or transportation;
- Analytic, using common sense;
- Customer and business driven;
- Has knowledge about the most common improvement philosophies like Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, CPI and knows how to adapt to improve Company’ business processes and information flows
- Has the ability to identify the underlying problem instead of solving symptoms;
- Is able to work from a conceptual level towards detailed working instructions;
- Knows how to set KPI’s, define adequate reporting and monitor performance;
- Knows how to document processes and information flows in a structured (formal) way;
- Experience with tools to document and analyse processes for potential reengineering;
- Is structured in his improvement approach;
- Conceptual knowledge of Information Technology as an enabler for business process improvement;
- Has the ability to facilitate meetings and make them effective;
- Capable of bringing people together in an international environment.
What do we offer?
- An interesting and challenging job in a professional, international logistics organisation;
- The possibility to develop yourself on the job as well as by training and courses;
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in improvement processes;
- Competitive employee benefits.
Our customer is an international logistics company that delivers a broad range of transport and customer specific logistic services and has a network of 25 own offices in Europe. With 1.900 employees the company operates 1.200 trucks, 3.000 load units and more than 200.000 m2 warehouse capacity. The Company offers customer-specific logistics solutions, from international transport, groupage, value added logistics and distribution to full supply chain solutions taking over the responsibilities from our customers for the complete flow of goods.