Salary1400000LocationAsia, PuneIndustryAgriculture & Animal HealthJob Description
The broad objectives of this position are:
· Business Partnership with the Business Unit Division
· Ensure timely preparation and analysis of the BU financials for Management reporting
· Budget vs Actual analysis of each element of PL and BS on a monthly basis for the BU
· Extend support in finalizing the financials on a quarterly/annual basis for audit
· Part of the team which develops Annual Operating Plan and Long Range Plan of the Company
· Working with Business Unit Head as Finance SPOC and enabling robust business decision making
· Assist in preparing, analyzing & reporting financials including P & L, balance sheet, cash flow, working capital on a monthly/quarterly/Annual basis.
· Lead the preparation of Annual operating plan (AOP) for the BU and submit periodic forecast
· Conduct margin analysis and ensure working capital control in the BU
· Maintain & review accurate books of accounts, in depth variance analysis (AOP Vs Actual) with qualitative comments & budgetary controls for the operative costs.
· Ensure proper revenue recognition, accounting as per IND AS & assist in preparation of revenue forecast & reporting.
· GL Scrutiny and review of operational transactions
· Extend support in timely preparation of presentation for monthly review meetings, quarterly Board meeting and investors meetings.
· Ensure existence and effective operation of financial controls in BU and ensure closure of all internal audit observations in a timely manner.
· Co-ordinate with subsidiary and secure data for monthly/quarterly reporting, data analysis, segment reporting etc.
· Ensure account reconciliations are performed periodically and corrective measures are taken.
· Develop SOPs, and document critical processes and procedures.
· Conduct benchmarking study / trend analysis.
· Data analytics and trend analysis
· Commercial and financial controls at the depots/warehouses
· Constructive challenge the business on pricing, discount, working capital, contracts, costs/expenses
CA - Cost Accountant as an addition will be advantageous
4-6 years of experience in a similar role from Industrial / Agri Machinery, Consumer Durables, Electronics Industry
Knowledge of Oracle / SAP
Hands on experience in financial preparation, financial reporting & variance analysis in manufacturing setup with Depot / Branch operations