SalaryAttractive CompensationLocationEgypt, CairoIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Full accountability for the achievement of sales, market share, and profitability targets for the assigned product portfolio/disease areas considering both bottom and top line through leading a team of sales and marketing professionals to develop and implement high quality strategic and operational plans and solutions.
- Responsible to build the annual strategy and budget while giving a well-defined market direction.
- Managed a customized brand strategies for company products supporting the growth in key markets while aligning with the Corporate Strategy.
- Manage the sales and marketing budget across Egypt allocating key spends to best ROI opportunities.
- Formulate & direct and coordinate brand management and marketing activities & policies to promote products through working alongside with commercial manager.
- Establish key marketing ROI metrics to enhance the effectiveness of programs in each market.
- analysis of sales forecasts and market sales share, success of marketing campaigns and creating reports through evaluating the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research & development appropriations in addition to the return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.Working with the commercial team to develop plans ensuring maximum efficiency and impact.
- Validate the efficiency of the developed strategies for the comprehensive portfolio.
- Secure updated customer insights channels in key markets to boost innovation and strategy drivers.
- Ensure balance between the operational and strategic practices of the commercial team leaders.
- Develop frequent reports regarding the achievement and obstacles to be submitted to GM.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Veterinary, or Science - Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Preferred)
- Experience - Minimum of 2 years in a Director role in the Pharmaceuticals industry, ideally as a Business Unit Head in the Cardiovascular Therapy Area
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication and Presentation - Innovation and Creativity
- Leadership skills
- Customer Focus