SalaryLocationSpainIndustryAgriculture & Animal HealthJob Description
A leading international company (cooperative) specialized in supplying dairy, beef and goats genetics to their customers is recruiting a “Business Unit Manager” to support the growth and development of the company business unit in Spain
This international company works with farmers supporting them to improve the economic results of their businesses through its advanced product offering and technology.
In this context, we are looking for a results oriented professional, with technical knowledge about the positive impact of genetic improvement on in the customer results, experience in business development and team management.
- More than 5 years of experience in a similar role or organization.
- Technical knowledge about genetics applied in the dairy, beef and goat sector.
- Experience managing sales teams.
- Experience in P&L management.
- Bachelor degree.
- Advanced level of English and/or French languages.
- Energetic person, with leadership skills, used to work in a fast forward thinking international environment.
They offer an important professional development plan and a competitive salary package.