SalaryLocationBucharestIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Clinical Sales Cardiovascular Care
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our client’s Sales team in Romania. The role involves sales and marketing of medical devices to hospitals and clinics reporting directly to the Commercial Manager.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales and clinical support of Vascular and Cardiac medical devices/consumables;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in relations with medical centers, hospitals and decision-making medical staff;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Serious, responsible, well organized person, with rigorous working style and attention to detail;
- Availability to travel;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Clean B driver’s license.
- Coordinates and performs product evaluations of existing and in-development products;
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables;
- Monitors the inventory for specific instruments and assures that all necessary instruments are in place for interventions;
- Responsible for preparing and delivering product presentations to potential users and decision makers;
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the specific marketing actions;
- Develops sales objectives and customer targeting plans for strategic products within the assigned geographic region;
- Submits monthly reports that identify all opportunities being pursued in the geographic region of responsibility. The reports will be broken down by account and product;
- Works with Product Management to develop quality education/in-service materials;
- Maintains accurate records of sales to pending accounts, surgeons, and other key people;
- Participates in trade shows and convention activities as required.
This is a full-time position. The company is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity
- Opportunity to work in one of the most innovative healthcare company in South-Eastern Europe, with high standards in our work environment and ethics;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-evolving market;
- Opportunities for training and professional development;
- Our Company is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package.