Experience- 3-6 years
We are looking to onboard a Category Manager, who will take end to end ownership of the respective
category by driving the sales & business operations in the consumer tech space. The key objectives of
this role will be :-
1) Growth champion - You will drive marketplace growth of relevant categories, keeping in mind
the consumer and the competition.
2) Goal oriented - You will own the P&L (profit and loss) statement for the relevant
categories in alignment with business goals.
3) Target achiever - As a category manager you will be responsible for revenue targets as well as
4) Planner - You will be responsible for assortment planning, option planning pre season and in
season to ensure a thorough representation of your category.
5) Trend spotter -You should be able to identify broader trends and fill in category gaps.
6) Multi - tasker - You should be able to coordinate with marketing, supply chain, cataloging,
finance, commercial and other functions of the organization.
7) Operations genie: You should have prior experience or knowledge and confidence to
mentor/supervise merchandising operations - including the management of cataloging and
8) Marketing genius: You should be able to drive visibility plans, promotion plans, and coordinate
between the internal marketing teams and that of sellers.
What we are looking for:
A strong problem solver with first principle thinking, ready to get hands dirty while managing teams,
someone who eats, sleeps and breathes ownership and is looking forward to being in an extremely high
1) Graduates from preferably Tier 1 colleges, with at least 3+ years of experience.
2) Experience in the buy / sourcing / supply / procurement side. Having experience in Grocery
side is a plus.
3) Strong analytical skills, ability to look at problems holistically and use of data to drive problem
4) High ownership,proactive, self-starter & all hands on deck attitude