SalaryCompetitive Salary + Other BenefitsLocationNigeriaIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Job Title: Channel Sales Development Manager
Reports to: MD/CEO
Liaises with: Company’s New and Existing Partners
Industry: Software Solutions Company
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
The Channel Sales Development Manager role is responsible for the management of all new and existing Company partners, day-to-day lead generation and sales closure in West Africa. The role requires constant communication with the Partners and Clients to facilitate sales opportunities and closure through effective lead management and support.
- Develop a company partnership recruitment strategy
- Implement programs that enable recruitment and development of partners
- Ensure partnership strategy is in line with overall company strategy
- Build good relationship with new and existing Partners
- Build and develop Partners to deliver set targets.
- Ensure Partners are well equipped with sales materials and technical trainings.
- Expand company’s Clientele base by securing positive deals with new clients through partners.
- Provide feedback of the market, analyze and determine most crucial needs of key clients and partners and carry them out to ensure they receive first-class customer care and service.
- Prepare and communicate strategies and set objectives to partners to suit their changing preferences.
- Manage conflict and suffice effective negotiation between partners.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and yearly review together with the EXCO.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed targets which must be met.
- Ensure availability of all company’s Products to Partners always.
Key Performance Indicator (Annual):
- Seek new Corporate Sales from Partners ($2,000,000.00) in the first year
- Add new viable Partners (100) in the first year
- Manage conflicts emanating from client-partner security and sales
- Update and communicate product information to all partners regularly
- YoY growth of at least 10%
- Manage /Closing incoming business leads for partners effectively
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
- B.Sc Marketing or other Social Science related degree (Minimum 2:1)
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Minimum of 10-15years IT Software Sales experience
- Previous experience in similar roles from software OEMS is a requirement
- Key account/Reseller management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Very good dress sense
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of business planning
- Good people management skills
- Effective time and process management skills
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
- MBA in Marketing is an added advantage.