- LocationLimassol, Cyprus
IndustryMaritime / Shipping
A Tanker fleet-owned company based in the South suburbs of Athens is looking for a ‘Chartering Manager’.
The role holds responsibility for day-to-day tasks associated with chartering the company’s fleet, such as conducting market research and analysis, coordinating with brokers, negotiating and finalizing charter parties, and maintaining relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in Shipping, Economics, Engineering, or Finance.
- More than 5 years of experience in spot chartering of Handy, MR1, and MR2 tankers.
- An established Network of Charterers/Traders within the Handy and MR markets.
- Excellent numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in ERP software (preferably Benefit) and the Signal Ocean platform.
- Very strong in English and native in Greek.
- Previous seagoing experience is a plus.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match