SalaryLocationRomaniaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Our client is active in food ingredients and products.
This role is located around Bucharest and will have the following tasks , being in charge of coordinating 5 subordinates :
* accountable for implementation of the quality assurance system
* will organize the daily operations of the unit regarding personnel, equipment, safety conditions;
* follows closely the legislation and the best practices in the domain
* proposes initiatives aiming to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the process;
* ensures the conditions of work are in compliance with accreditation and authorities’ requirements;
* controls activities of the subordinate members of the team to ensure compliance of their performance with the technical norms.
* verifies, checks and signs all analytical documents and approves technical procedures.
* prepares personnel documentation for the employees in the team: job description, performance appraisal forms, KPIs, etc.
Main requirements for the most eligible candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in food as a chemist or in pharmacy / environment sectors.
- Possible he/she could be a Quality Manager with previous chemical background/chemical educational background.
- Proven track-record as a people manager (minimum 2 years, regardless of industry)
- Knowledge and previous work with ISO 17025:2018; ISO certification could be a major advantage
- Experience in working with complex documentation, requiring focus on details/processes
- English – advanced level, both written and verbal.
- University degree in Chemistry: chemist Phd or chemist engineer
- Leadership and communication skills
- Must be self-driven, energetic, very Pro-active person