SalaryLocationEurope, Belgium, France, Switzerland, CanadaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
You are an experienced professional, passionate about clean technology applied to polymers, you are willing to share your vision for innovation in an international environment within a friendly team,
so give your career a new boost and join us.
Reporting to the CEO, you are a member of our Management team. You lead our Engineering and Development team to promote and develop our recycling technology in direct link with producers and converters of PS in the packaging, food and building industries.
Description of tasks
The essential responsibilities and functions below include, but are not limited to :
- Develop and communicate technology strategy and vision for our recycling technology in close collaboration with the Executive team to ensure alignment with business goals
- Strengthen, scale and lead the R&D and Engineering department, including policies and procedures, manage projects from design, testing, pilot scale up to full-scale recycling facilities
- Collaborate with the technical, commercial and Executive teams, and act as a thought leader to promote the key technological developments needed to reach our vision
- Manage the ambiguities and uncertainties of a fast-paced and exciting environment, be flexible and adapt priorities to the ever-changing needs of our company
- Explain the vision, strategy and technology benefits to customers, partners and investors
Qualifications and experience Chief
Master's or Ph.D education in mechanical, chemical or process engineering with proven experience in plant scale-up and construction
- A builder and strategic thinker with strong business acumen, able to shape the future of PS recycling
- Proven technical leader with 10+ years’ experience in scaling and/or bringing to market new industrial processes, building and leading technical teams and departments, aligning with business applications, and executing in ambiguous, innovative technical organizations of various sizes and stages.
- Passionate expert and lifelong learner on petrochemical, plastics and cleantech industries
- Expert communicator and relationship builder with key business and technical leadership
- Agile and quick problem solver who enjoys challenges and stimulating objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Outcome-oriented "doer" who enjoys rolling up your sleeves and doing what needs to get done
- Champion in value and practice of integrity, diversity and inclusion
Languages: Bilingual French and English
Location : Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Attractive package, consisting of a fixed + variable salary supplemented by a profit-sharing scheme, designed to motivate a seasoned professional wishing to invest in a promising project.
Please send your application (curriculum vitae and cover letter) under the reference 2021/01/POL/AT to: firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.antal.com