SalaryCompetitive PackageLocationBrussels, BelgiumIndustryHealth, Wellness and FitnessJob Description
Clinical Operations Manager
Belgium home office
Our client is a global employee assistance programme (EAP) provider. They help organisations promote health and wellbeing to their employees while at the same time improving productivity and reducing absence around the world. Their global employee assistance programmes (EAP's) and coaching services provide a range of support services to organisation's employees and their immediate family members. They also provide critical incident management services, expert and immediate solutions to organisations, teams and individuals preparing for and recovering from crises.
About the role
We are looking for a trilingual (NL/FR/EN) Clinical and Operational Manager to oversee clinical services in Belgium.
As a Clinical Operations Manager you are responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations of service provision and management of the team. You oversee the clinical quality of the EAP and ensure that it complies with the clients international global standards, including through clinical consultation with your team and review of clinical data.
Service and Clinical management
- Day to day service coordination and workforce planning.
- Provide line management support for a team of Clinical Case Managers and ensure they are appropriately onboarded, inducted, trained, and supported to deliver best practice in adherence with the company’s protocols and standards.
- Manage escalation for clinical cases and issues/complaints in line with our escalation structure.
- Monitor and manage service performance in line with service SLAs and KPIs, escalating areas of concern in a proactive fashion to allow for effective service improvement plans where required.
- Support the team with effective risk mitigation and management in line with internal clinical protocols.
- Ensure the clinical team abide by all risk and safeguarding protocols and ensure cases are escalated appropriately.
- Monitor and manage individual and team performance for both internal and external resources in line with service SLAs and KPIs.
- Deliver regular one to one check-ins with the team and host regular team communications/meetings to ensure the team are up to speed on operational and business updates.
- Audit clinical teams to ensure adherence with SOPs, clinical protocols and clinical notes/record keeping standards.
- Lead the recruitment process for new Clinical Case Manager and/or affiliates/providers as required.
- Lead on the induction, training and audit of new Clinical Case Managers to the team.
- Ensure appropriate training in line with SOPs and all data entry into the internal systems are accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Support the team with objective/goal setting and performance reviews at regular periods throughout the year in line with ICAS performance policies.
- Ensure mandatory training is completed in line with deadlines.
- Maintain and develop clinical knowledge and clinical expertise to support the team and service.
- Balance managerial role with a small clinical case load.
- Work in adherence with your governing body code of conduct and ethics.
- Some travel may be required for team and/or client meetings.
- The role is to support a 24/7 service so this role will involve on-duty support out with office hours on a rota basis with the Management team.
- Manage third party telephony service agencies.
- Proven track record in managing clinical psychology or welfare teams.
- Ideally holds a master’s degree in clinical psychology.
- Preferably in possession of a visa from the Agency for Care and Health or the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.
- Experience in a leadership role
- Fluently spoken and written in Dutch, French and English.
- Proactive attitude and good planning and organizing skills
- Preferably experience with EAP
- Preferably has experience with the use of an electronic database and digital communication platforms.
- As a Clinical and Operations Manager, you are part of an international team of colleagues, who consult with each other and grow together with the company. You work from home and are provided with the necessary equipment (computer, etc.).
- full-time contract of indefinite duration
- A competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Company computer
- Company meetings and team building
- Knowledge and wellness lectures
- Work from home
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match