Salaryupto 15 LPALocationIndia, Bangalore, GurgaonIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Our client is a data and analytics firm that provides the strategies, tools, capability, and capacity that businesses need to turn their data into a competitive advantage.
- Title / Designation:
- Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon
- Strong track record of designing and implementing AWS and/or Azure environments
- Experienced in deploying applications in public cloud and/or hybrid environments
- Hands-on experience in ‘Infrastructure as code’ tools such as AWS Cloud formation, Terraform, Azure ARM, or equivalent, including cloud provider API and CLI operations.
- Hands on experience in Container based technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, AWS EKS, ECS, or equivalent)
- Hands on experience in deploying CICD - continuous integration & continuous deployment/ delivery toolchain - Bamboo, AWS code deploy/Code pipeline, GIT etc.
- Implementation experience of various SQL/ NOSQL Cloud based data services such as AWS RDS, AWS EMR, DynamoDB, Redshift, Snowflake, Glue, Alteryx, or equivalent.
- Hands on experience in implementing cloud Infra and connectivity services (such as accounts, VPCs, VPN, routing, load balancers, DNS etc.)
- Hands on experience with AWS IAM configuration, SAML 2.0, OpenID, SAML 2.0, 2FA, AD/ LDAP, etc.,
- Good understanding of risks, compliance and security operations management for cloud environments. Experience in implementing AWS/ Azure security controls.
- Detailed understanding and implementation experience in Secure Cloud base storage and data lake architectures. (AWS S3, or equivalent)
- Implemented scalable, serverless and event driven cloud architectures (using technologies such as AWS Lambda, AWS API gateway, Cloud watch, DynamoDB, etc.)
- 2+ years in advanced Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers, vendors and partners, and across all levels
- AWS, Azure or GCP certified architect
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- Experience in API development. Integration experience using RESTful services with other data providers, and knowledge of JSON or XML
- Experience building ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
Assessment & interview process:
- 2 rounds of technical interviews.
- Managerial discussion.