SalaryLocationGreece, AthensIndustryAgriculture & Animal HealthJob Description
Our Client is a global leader in agriculture, offering both protection and nutrition solutions.
They are looking for a Commercial Country Manager (Greece) who will define the strategy, aiming to achieve commercial objectives in the Country.
- Develop growth strategies and execute business plans.
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients and cultivate new partnerships.
- Have in-depth knowledge of business products and value propositions.
- Negotiate with the stakeholders, identify and realize a map of business strengths and customer needs.
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally, looking to identify new sales opportunities.
- Draft and review contracts with clients.
- Strong academic background in Agronomy.
- More than 15 years of sales experience in Agrobusiness (Pesticides or Fertilizers).
- Leadership skills and experience in building teams.
- Strong English skills.