SalaryLocationRomania, BucharestIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
- Bachelor Degree in Construction;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in construction;
- Fluency in English is a must. Any other foreign language is a plus;
- Excellent organization, planning, motivation, and interpersonal skills;
- Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment, and decision-making ability;
- Strong work ethic and be detail-oriented with excellent multitasking skills;
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure;
- Good knowledge of project management;
- Agility to manage medium to large projects;
- Experience managing people and teams;
- Experience in dealing with legal contracts and agreements;
- Driving license and willingness to travel (Timisoara).
Job Description in a few words:
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for the project team coordination in such a way to deliver the project/ projects by achieving established project performance criteria while respecting Company and Customer quality standards and job requirements.
- Manage and monitor our construction sites;
- Managing all necessary activities in order to sign Hand Over Protocols;
- Coordinating team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules;
- Manage all aspects of the due diligence process including but not limited to feasibility studies, geotechnical study, etc;
- Manage all dates and processes within a project to ensure the project progresses as anticipated;
- Lead and manage team members, architects, and other consultants in guiding each project through its approvals process to obtain all permits/approvals required for a project;
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues;
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information;
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution;
- Participate and contribute together with the site managers to improve the construction activity;
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards;
- Managing all required activities necessary to obtain all necessary permits.
What They Offer:
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Meaningful responsibility from day one;
- A challenging job in a dynamic, multinational, and diverse work environment;
- Appropriate tools (laptop, car).