SalaryINR 1200000LocationAsia, GurgaonIndustryHuman Resources ( HR )Job Description
Our client is a tech enabled HR solutions provider and looking for a Consultant at a 12 months contractual position either in Gurgaon or Mumbai
Delivery of talent assessment and solutions
- Professionally deliver depth of behavioral insight in either written or verbal written format on the basis on psychometrics assessments and / or face to face techniques such as competency-based interviewing and assessment centers
- Selection of appropriate recruitment solutions to meet a client’s unique needs from volume hire to executive appointment
- Provision of development interventions to promote positive behavior change at both the individual and group level
- Provision of technical training for clients on the use of psychometrics and behaviorally based assessment techniques
- Analyze talent data to provide unique insights for clients as to whether they have the talent required to execute on their strategy
- Conduct job analysis to be able to articulate person specifications across a wide range of industries and geographies
- Support clients in the build of bespoke assessment solutions for their context such as custom instruments, psychometrics reports or assessment exercises
- Provides in depth technical expertise to shape value-adding solutions for clients
- Develop the methodology section of client proposals and ensure accurate time estimations to deliver the value promised
- To provide project management of client engagements, taking ownership for quality as well as upholding ethical standards.
- To ensure projects are delivered effectively by monitoring timeous delivery within scope.
Continuous professional development
- Keeps abreast of Human Resources and business trends, as well as the challenges that face clients.
- Up to date on current research and contributes to the evolution of propositions as well as localization requirements.
- Master’s degree: strong preference for Organizational Psychology major or very similar
- Beneficial to have a project management certification
- Experience with the technical aspects of psychometric assessments
- In-depth talent assessment experience across various methods
- Experience in project management is advantageous
- Experience in design and delivery of training beneficial
- Experience across South East Asia is advantageous
- Travel is required for the role
- Minimum of 2-3 year’s solid, relevant experience preferred in Talent Management though Consultancy or HR acceptable. Preferable to have consulting specific experience.