SalaryLocationQatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab EmiratesIndustryTechnologyJob Description
You will be responsible for managing contractual and commercial performance of the Region’s service operations, and services contract consistency across partners and customers engagements.
You will write services description, statements of work for customer and services delivery partner contracts to ensure proper alignment between scope of services, services level agreements, costing and pricing, and liabilities.
• Lead services contract management
• Develop and implement contract and commercial framework
• Lead contract discussions and negotiation from tender to close out phases
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of business, delivery, finance and contract management rules and regulations
• Identify contract risks and mitigate correlated impact
• Establish standard service contracts along with services packages to expedite time between opportunity, offer and closing
• Ensure service contracts and projects are set up properly in SAP and CRM in order to facilitate accurate financial entries and reporting
• Come up with opportunities for operational and commercial improvement.
• Manage the commercial relationships with subcontractors and suppliers that underpin our service portfolio, creating a streamlined value chain that benefits the company’s bottom line while keeping channel partners satisfied.
• Identify and evaluate commercial and strategic opportunities, working alongside internal stakeholders to formulate commercial proposals and service structures for large scale value added solutions and services business.
Desired Experience to Qualify:
Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Business/Finance/Legal or 8 years of related experience is required, MBA preferred.
Minimum of 8 years’ experience, out of which 5 years in full commercial management of a service operation preferably in a technical field.
French language skills (spoken and written) is mandatory to qualify for this role.