Back to Jobs
Corporate Demand Planner
SalaryAttractive CompensationLocationEgypt, CairoIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Our client is one of the top leading Pharmaceutical companies in Egypt, looking to hire a Corporate Demand Planner who will play a crucial cross-functional role in managing the demand planning operations.
Are you up to this challenge?
- Work with management, inventory, supply chain, and sales teams in demand planning operations.
- Develop a demand plan based on business trends and demand patterns.
- Identify demand forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans.
- Develop detailed forecasts by SKU that will provide easy analysis for use in the Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP)
- Ensure a high level of forecast accuracy and guarantee product availability to capture market opportunities.
- Analyze and troubleshoot demand-related issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop strategic collaboration with SODs to proactively translate business changes into meaningful short-term, medium- & long-term demand plans.
- Report demand KPIs and establish root cause analysis and improvement actions in the demanding field which positively impact the downstream processes.
- Ensure that assumptions, risks, and opportunities are managed, understood, and escalated.
- Manage shelf life items and product sales to minimize scrap and aging stock.
- Participate in the sales review meeting where all sales regional managers present their market & sales updates, competition news, market opportunities & challenges.
- Working with Product managers & Sales in depletion of slow & nonmoving stocks to liquidate stocks affecting inventory value.
- Working with product line & sales leaders on enhancing the communication and processes to improve the demanding accuracy and sustainability targeting maximum financial and strategic benefit of the available portfolio.
- University graduate, and has postgraduate certificate in business or supply chain.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in demand planning or supply chain.
- Fluency in English.
- Skillful in using Microsoft Office Applications, Knowledge of ERP is a plus.
- You are goal oriented and have the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A leadership personality and teamworking skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.