Back to Jobs
Corporate IT - Service Desk Agent
SalaryUpto 12 LPALocationPuneIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
- IT Service Management: Responsible/accountable for the complete IT service delivery to the customer.
- Service Desk:
- Responsible of all aspects of Service Desk (System, Processes, Prioritization, Escalation, Incident & Change Management).
- Perform modifications of end user administration tasks, including granting access following -provided security policies and practices.
- Reset passwords following -provided security policies and practices.
- Track, monitor and manage tickets to ensure accuracy and adherence to service levels.
- Communicate outage information to end users.
- Provide coordination of major incidents as outlined in ’s Major Incident Management (MIM) process.
- Identity Access Management: Supports IT Service Management with the responsibility /accountability for Identity and Access Management.
- Strategy/Roadmap: Supports the IT strategy development, review, and update. Defines and implement the roadmap of the ServiceDesk.
- Business Engagement: Performs the business engagement at different levels.
- Organization: Leads and develops the Corporate IT Service Team members in Germany and India for ServiceDesk and IAM process.
- Project Management: Leads, coordinates and implements IT/Business projects through ServiceDesk Processes.
- Compliance: Makes sure, that the respective IT service is compliant –policies/standards, ISMS, Data Privacy, etc
- Proven working experience in managing ServiceDesk process (Request/Incident/Problem/Change Management)
- Proven experience in managing Identity Access Management , Password Reset Tools etc.
- Excellent knowledge in the respective IT service area.