SalaryLocationIndiaIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
The “Corporate IT Service Specialist” is responsible developing and managing Identity Management. He will be responsible for Technical documentation writing for the Service organization The incumbent must ensure that the business strategy is supported through the combination of technology/application/solutions/services provided by the Corporate IT team and the Country IT teams.
The incumbent will be a part of the Corporate IT team member of the respective service and provides coaching/advice/directions to the Country IT team’s members as well as for project members and business users.
Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum availability and security of the IT Services.
This Position Repots To:
Direct reports to this role:
Matrix Manager of this role:
Matrix reports to this role:
- Service Delivery Head
Specific to “IT Service Management”
- Identity Management
- Verifies request, implement request, update documentation (ticket), inform requester
- Technical documentation writing
- For IT Service Line
- Create / Write technical documentation, following the documentation standards
- Improves customer satisfaction.
- Makes sure, that Identity management and providing authorization is compliant.
Helpdesk / Service Delivery
- Coordinates, prioritizes, assigns and escalates issues.
Accountable (Final Decision Rights)
Parameters for Success
- Individual must possess customer service skills and interact well with other associates.
- Individual must be able to organize tasks (define, schedule, prioritize, assign, review).
- Individual must be able to organize the work independent within his responsibility.
- Individual must be to deal effectively with a wide variety of users and issues.
Competencies and Key Skills and Experience
Key Leadership Behaviors
- Bachelor University degree in Computer Science, Information or Technology Systems, Engineering or related fields or appropriate working knowledge.
Years and Type of Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in Information Technology
- Proven working experience in similar position.
- Knowledge in the respective IT service area(Identity Management and Technical Writing)
Key Required Skills, Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Good English languages skills in writing and speaking.
- Good communication skills, especially businesspeople and IT technicians.
- Customer orientation.