Back to Jobs
Crypto/Digital currency StoryTeller (Writer)
SalaryUp to 13 LPALocationBangaloreIndustryTechnologyJob Description
We need you to:
- Have command of the English language.
- Have the experience to understand the complex and dynamic crypto markets.
- Have strong opinions and the latest updates on the macro environment.
- Willingness to learn, research, gather data.
- Put your thoughts in writing.
- Make your articles sharable.
- If you have never bought/traded in crypto, you might not fit the bill.
Join us for an opportunity to do the best work of your life!
About the Role:
- Create thought leadership content to build credibility, trust, and loyalty for our company within the target audience.
- Accountable for planning & creating content across media & channels: print, emails, blogs, push notifications, product descriptions on web & mobile landing pages.
- Produce well-researched, engaging, and audience-oriented content on tight deadlines.
- Handle an apt mix of all forms: Technical Content Writing/Creative Content Writing/SEO Content Writing/Digital Marketing Content Writing.
- Write, Edit, proofread and improve content basis customer feedback & post analyzing traffic response metrics.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and the Management to develop a variety of content marketing collaterals including handling of external media agencies.
- Ability to effectively communicate and engage on Social Media.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Minimum 2 years of in Crypto Space (may not be a job, but any experience in writing, managing communities, trading/investing, tweeting, blogging is okay)
- Excellent command of English language and communication and a passion for writing
- Ability to tell interesting stories about the brand, products, industry, and peripheral topics
- Excellent technical knowledge in the Crypto field
- Exemplary writing/ editing skills & editorial mindset with an ability to simplify financial jargon for users in an easy and concise manner
- Good research skills to find topics and write in-depth articles
- A writer who has a fresh, adaptable, and customer-friendly writing style
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Take initiative and take end-to-end responsibility for deliverables
- Work independently with minimal support