Back to Jobs
Customer Experience Specialist
Salary€1,300 Gross/moLocationRomaniaIndustryTechnologyJob Description
- Prepare and execute customer research by using various techniques (customer interviews, online surveys, focus groups, etc.);
- Conduct usability tests using remote tools and labs;
- Evaluate success and long-term impact of implemented changes by installing and monitoring appropriate control metrics (NPS/CSAT/CES);
- Analyze, communicate and follow up on key findings with various stakeholders;
- Work closely with other divisions, such as Services, Technology and Marketing, to resolve customer pain points in an efficient way;
- Proactively identify improvement areas and innovations to enhance customer experience and operational efficiency.
We are looking for a driven professional with a customer-centric approach to help us improve our processes and solutions in order to enhance the customer experience of our products.
- Degree in Business Administration/Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in online gaming industry;
- Experience in personas and cx methodologies;
- Advanced project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders;
- Native Romanian speaker & excellent command of English.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Private medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.