SalarySalary is Negotiable and will be dependent on your experienceLocationDenmark, NorwayIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Customer Success Manager – Nordics
(This role can be based in Norway or Denmark)
Our client is a Global Telecommunications Services & Solutions Provider who work mainly with Large National and Multinational Businesses across sectors including, Manufacturing, BF&I, Automotive, Construction, Oil & Gas, Industrial Etc.
This will be a great opportunity to join this dynamic and global business and be instrumental in ensuring the success of their clients and therefore the success of their business in the Nordics.
Below is a list of the function and qualities our client is looking for, but what they really need is someone who understands the client and loves working with them to ensure they get everything they need from the solutions they are investing in.
Function of the role:
The objective is to drive Customer Success through enhanced Customer Experience resulting in protection of and enhancing revenue.
- Ensuring that the customer business parameters linked to services are met & exceeded.
- Owns the protection and growing the revenue from the assigned account/s through:
- Churn mitigation using cross sell or upsell during renewals maintaining a "farming" mindset to CSM. ("Farming" term is used in the context of driving adoption and consumption of contracted usage services and also traffic and performance analysis linked upgradation / migration of contracted services).
- Drive accelerated conversion of Service Delivery funnel into realizable revenue.
- Drive consumption of usage-based services to expand revenue, through effective boarding, adoption and expansion of services.
- Ensures quality 360-degree life cycle management of the customer account, ensuring meeting / exceeding the NPS threshold for the territory and all other contractual obligations.
- Nurturing and retaining the customer, VoC analysis, reference programs and Service reviews.
- Develops deep relationships within the customer account across functions as well as has an in depth understanding of the customer's business, strategy and focus to create greater value for TCL services thereby enhancing customer lifetime value.
Skills & Experience:
Must be able to collaborate across stakeholders – Internally (Product, Marketing; Networks Team, CSO - Service Management, Billing & Collections, solutions team, etc) & externally (marketing research, customer forums, partners, OEM vendor teams, etc)
Excellent command on Industry footprints & great product knowledge would be an additional advantage.
Skilled managing client accounts & a great communicator. Orchestration & problem-solving skills to ensure customer success and effective addressing of barriers to customer success. Deep level of customer centricity & empathy
ITIL certification (must), communication skills, influencing skills, interpersonal skills, thought leadership in providing digital telecom services, experience with new and emerging technologies such as machine learning and effective analytics.
Finance understanding, ability to review P&L, construct & report against business cases as well as experience managing contracts
Relevant technical/Business Studies Degree or MBA with 8 - 12 years of experience in customer facing role