SalaryLocationMadridIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Our client is one of the most innovative online banks in the world. They are leading a continuous transformation process, which allow to provide the highest quality services to a wide range of users across countries.
Since inception they promote all communication channels for their users to grant the highest customer experience to their users.
As an expert you will understand and design IT approaches for new features and services to be launched to end customers. You will assist to deliver services, scripts, etc… to support all new launches of product into the market.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under Technology and operations department, you will interact with your peers to maximize results and capacities through solutions.
- Support the development processes and assist management as well as product owners.
- Create standard to ensure flexibility, scalability, and maintainability.
- Identify and apply improvement to business and technical processes under your scope.
- Provides direction for resolving critical-situation technical problems.
- Provides information to promote the understanding and benefit of technology systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues to project team members and management.
- Technical skills: Broad experience, quick understanding, self-learner, technical documenting.
5 years of experience in CX departments with services, scripting, etc…
At least 3 years of experience in financial services.
Experience on document management implementation.