SalaryLocationBarcelonaIndustryCyber Security AnalystJob Description
As a cybersecurity analyst your main role would be to serve as a technical expert within the Security Operations Centre (SOC). This includes SIEM monitoring and triage of security events providing incident response, handling communication and escalation of incidents which require highly technical analysis such as network intrusions and advanced malware infections which have been alerted by the SIEM. Also responsible for the investigation and potential mitigation of security events on Windows/Linux servers. Also, a thorough understanding of technology, tools, policies and standards related to security systems and incident response is a must.
- Understanding in Sequence Programming Language (Python, PowerShell, Bash, Perl…)
- Knowledge in NAC security
- Vulnerability scanning tools
- Disk encryption
- Linux/Windows server
- Storage and File Systems
- Knowledge in firewalls and anti-virus and anti-malware protection
- Professional English spoken is a plus
- Degree in Information Technology and Computer Science / Telecommunications / Information Systems or similar
- Master in Cybersecurity is a plus
- Immediate incorporation with strong growth
- Good work environment, career plan, etc.
- Full time
- Continuous training