Back to Jobs
Cybersecurity Risk Analyst
- Perform third party risk assessments using the corporate methodology and tool (Governance and technical risks)
- Be a source of proposal and advice on the solutions (technical or organizational) to reduce risks.
- Control and advize during the RFI/RFQ phase ○ Advize/control the security measures to be included in the contract ○ Advize/validate the architecture, check the results of the cybersecurity tests, follow-up the security action plans, advize for the Go-live decision.
- Internal audits ○ Audits of third parties.
- Security watch on threats.
- Security watch on security solutions
- Significant experience of 3 + years in cyber security with a strong focus on risk management.
- Already conducted several security audits and are able of having a relevant risk analysis at the governance, architecture and technical level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Cybersecurity, Risk Management, Engineering or Information Technology.