A strong multinational in the telecommunications sector seeks to incorporate into its team a Data Architect willing to be the critical link between business and technology
As a Data Architect, your mission will be to design and support the implementation of data architecture to achieve business objectives, facing different challenges. Your mission will be to maintain data governance and ensure the scalability of the system, its security and its performance, working closely with software developers, business analysts, and other departments to understand data and information management
- Design, creation, supervision, administration, implementation, and management of data structures in the company.
- Design of systems and models to handle large and different varieties of data, depending on the volume, speed or veracity of the same.
- Design systems for the collection, storage and processing of massive data or Big Data.
- Develop and improve data architecture strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred
- Knowledge of new technologies and tools and the ability to implement and integrate them into their data architecture systems.
- Know how to channel data, whether they come from internal or external sources.
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as R or Python.
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems.
- Ability to design and structure SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Capacity for teamwork and leadership
- Practical experience working with data architectures and technologies designing solutions and patterns and developing projects with them.