SalaryLocationMadridIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
We are seeking a Junior Data Scientist (Python proficient) for a multinational firm that has advanced technological capabilities in the gaming sector. They are committed to constant innovation and continuous development of their platform to ensure the best possible gaming experience. Its services engage all continents, and the company has 2.000 points of presence all over the world.
you will participate in analysis and modeling of large amounts of data related to sporting events. You will apply Machine Learning techniques and develop algorithms for the automation and improvement of processes in different areas of the company (operations, marketing, fraud detection, etc.). You will research and adapt new methodologies and combine programming and mathematical techniques to address and optimize business use cases associated with large amounts of data.
- Work in all phases of the process (data loading and processing, visualization, modeling pipeline design, validation, production deployment, monitoring).
- Use Scikit-learn and other libraries for model building and Git for code control.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Engineering or similar.
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Scientist (design and construction of Machine Learning models)
- Valuable knowledge of languages / libraries for advanced data analysis and learning: Python (SciKit, Tensorflow ...).
- Teamwork, analytical skills.
- Residence in vacant position (Currently teleworking)