SalaryUpto 40 lacsLocationIndia, BangaloreIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
My Client is building India’s largest lifestyle-community-commerce platform for the next 500 million internet users. Our vision is to empower Indians to have a better lifestyle.
Role: Data Scientist
Location : Bangalore
● Develop and refine models to predict consumer behavior and help prescribe actions to improve forecasting, personalization, user engagement, and monetization ● Continuously identify new data sources; explore, consolidate unstructured and diverse data, and incorporate into analyses and models. Work with engineering colleagues to onboard data as needed ● Transition proof of concept models into scalable productionalized solutions for consumer facing experiences ● Gain deep insight into user behavior and business impact; present findings to internal stakeholders ● Support exploration of new technologies and analysis methods to identify growth / efficiency opportunities● Interacts with product, marketing, and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments. ● Help educate, influence, and inspire adoption of data science best practices.
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other analytical fields
● 3+ years work experience in applying Machine Learning, Statistics, text-mining, social network analysis, information retrieval, information extraction, AI, deep learning etc.
● Strong in depth knowledge in different areas of data mining as well as reasonable programming and design skills to manipulate Big Data and build prototypes that work on massive datasets.
● Strong programming experience in at least one of the programming languages such as - Python, C/C++, Java, Scala.
● Experience in using tools such as Scikit-Learn, Spark MLlib, R, Weka, GATE, Cluto, Solr. / Lucene, ML-Pack, Vowpal Wabbit, LibSVM, Mallet etc
● Peer-reviewed Publications at top international conferences/ journals in fields related to data mining, knowledge discovery.