SalaryUpto 35 LPALocationIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
- Responsible to support the GM HR for the development and implementation of effective HR strategies to assure the optimal delivery of HR support for the India region.
- Design and implementation of HR strategic plans with direction from GM HR, ensuring that skills and competencies of Associates meet requirements for current business needs and future goals.
- As a member of the HR team, develop comprehensive long term HR plans to optimize talent retention and acquisition.
- In conjunction with GM HR, positively impact, facilitate and implement:
- Associate Involvement Create and facilitate high involvement workforce allowing Associates input into decision-making process affecting their jobs, units and departments.
- Leadership Development Implement Leadership Development Programs aligned to the Great Leader Drivers within Business unit areas.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses against competencies to continue building leadership capacity.
- Develop and facilitate leadership development strategies to improve capability of individual leaders and leadership teams.
- Performance Management & Improvement Consult with Business unit leaders on performance improvement needs of their organization.
- Identify, plan and coordinate training and development programs that are driven by the strategic needs of the organization.
- Direct and monitor Company performance management system.
- Organization Effectiveness Facilitate organization effectiveness strategies that improve business performance including organizational assessment, analysis, design and business process re-engineering, vision and strategic planning.
- Career Development Lead the implementation, delivery and coordination of the career development system that increase the performance capability of individual contributors and teams.
- Organization Change Management Provide business leaders the ability, process and tools to lead significant change for their functional units and operations in a way that enables them to successfully lead ongoing change implementation.
- Assess personal and organizational readiness to take on change.
- Advise and facilitate use of techniques for building commitment to change and countering resistance.
Talent Acquisition and Retention:-
- Ensure the effective and efficient integration of recruiting and selection strategies, relocation and orientation.
- Facilitate and encourage promotion from within the company through Rich’s Associate Career Enhancement Program (Internal posting Program).
- Work closely with local Steering teams and GM HR to conduct organization assessment and planning and forecasting to ensure adequate staffing.
- Ensure effective talent retention strategies are developed and implemented in line with Succession planning needs.
Ensure the compensation planning and administration including the base pay program (Broad-banding) and annual incentive plans are in conformance with company pay philosophy and practice.
• Associate Relations Ensure alignment, integration and implementation of Associate relations’ programs and activities including Associate communications, Work/ Life, and interpretation of company policies and practices to ensure consistent application and equitable treatment.
• Department Management & Leadership As member of the HR Team, participate in development of annual and long-term HR strategic plans, policies and systems that impact the company and align with company strategies and culture.