Salary550000LocationGurgaonIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
Qualifications & Experience:
B.Com/M.Com/CA Inter with 4-7 years of experience in BG/LC/BOE accounting and Compliances, AMC Accounting, Receivable monitoring, Verification and Processing of Incentives
Essential : 60% plus across Educational qualifications is a must
- Close monitoring of Bank Guarantee (BG) and Letter of Credit (LC) and ensure Proper accounting
- Regular coordination with Banks and customer for BG and LC relating queries
- Ensure invocation and renewal of BG/LC in coordination with Banks and customers as per policy
- Creation of BOE and ensure compliances,
- Coordination with Banks for payment realization in respect of BG/LC/BOE
- Monitoring and updating Credit limit for customers, monitoring customer blocking/unblocking
- Receivable monitoring, Preparation and highlighting exceptional AR to the Senior management
- Proper Accounting of receipts and TDS in coordination with customers
- Calculation and accounting of Interest on overdue payments and coordination with customers
- Verification and approval of AMC contracts as per company policy and coordination with Business
- Verification of Various incentives as per relative circulars and policy
- Ensuring Accounting of all day to day financial transactions in SAP & monthly closing of accounts.
- Book closing as per defined timeliness: Prepare GST Inward and outward report, reconciliation of AMC income
- Proper provisioning and ensure adequacy in respect of AMC and Spares sales
- Monthly invoicing and Verification Royalty and supporting services
- Reconciliation of TDS deducted by customer and ensure proper accounting
- Ensuring statutory compliances w.r.t. TDS.GST
- Preparation of various Monthly/ quarterly exceptional Reports for senior management
- Coordination and facilitation in Statutory Audit, Quarterly / Annual Closing of the Books, and Internal Audit.
- Adherence to organization’s internal governance policies.
- Ensuring statutory compliances such as GST/TDS etc.
- Close coordination with other functions / units.
- Sound Accounting knowledge & Processes
- Knowledge of Income tax and Accounting Standards
- Experience in Internal Controls and process mapping.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP module – FI & SD
- Knowledge of GST, TDS Other Statutory compliances
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance
- Good Communication and networking skills.
- Managing Tasks
- Customer Focus & Quality
- Relationship Management
- Managing People
Reporting to: Senior Manager – Finance & Accounts