Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationIndia, ChennaiIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
- Tool Maintenance, development and efficient execution of Mould and Line tool maintenance. Support in maintaining the quality of product.
- Manages the technical activities related to process technology and tooling Responsible for achieving technology objectives to support achievement of short- and long-term business strategic objectives and customer satisfaction for all product lines
- Provide leadership in process and tooling aspects of technical functions throughout the product lines.
- Support Product Development projects and daily alignment with Product Development for all product lines.
- Support and lead continuous improvement activities (Kaizen, Total Cost Down, VA/VE).
- Coordinate support to and alignment with Operations, Quality, and Supply Chain.
- Identify, promote, deliver and utilize quality system tools, techniques and concepts to address critical, urgent and systemic quality problems.
- Maintain close communication with Sales teams, application engineers and other support personnel
- Responsible for the efficient execution of the Mould & other accessories Corrective & preventive maintenance (rectification) process comprises of CAPA analysis.
- Plan & execute the tool preventive maintenance as per Tool Monitoring procedure and monitor & compare the tool life.
- Maintain the critical spare inventory list under mould rectification and TMP and coordinate with tool development for the manufacturing of the mould spares with in the stipulated timeline.
- Updating the documents like mould history cards and data management with respect to the internal analysis requirements and quality standards.
- Manage the trimming knife grinding operation including quality, traceability and data management.
- Maintaining & Updation of documentation as per TS/EHS requirements.