Are you looking for a new business development project and opportunity? Do you like working with quality? Do you want to ensure patient safety every day? This is the job for you!
Our client is developing a new manufacturing plant in Barcelona, (Spain) and recently applied for obtaining the GMP/GDP certificate.
The Project Will Be Divided In Two Main Tasks
Meanwhile, the company is obtaining all necessary licenses for its distribution and manufacturing, the main activities will consist to build a strong and quality relationship with medical professionals (hospitals, clinics...) based on a good understanding of their needs and the development of technical solutions.
Along with the development of strong relationships with medical professionals, and after having obtained the required licenses, the future candidate will support our National QP in the quality activities (back-up + projects).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful growing and global Pharmaceutical-Chemical Group in its full expansion process.
The ideal candidate is a pharmacist that has strong communication, good relationship and project management skills with an evident aptitude for the technical aspects.
- Contribute actively to the redaction of technical solutions for public tenders.
- Become the referent for medical professionals, developing good relationships and manage customer complaints.
- Participate in the development of the medical devices activities.
- Participate into defining and developing technical and medical solutions for the Spanish medical market.
In Case Of Absence Of The QP, As Deputy QP, You'll Manage All The Missions Of The QP, As Here Below Detailed
- Responsible for support on release of raw materials, intermediates and finished medical gases and special medical gases according to specifications, GMP and Marketing authorization (MA)
- Support internal training in collaboration with the QP.
- Depending on the activity, participate in the various pharmaceutical projects of the subsidiary.
- Experience or knowledge of GMP, GDP, ISO, Medical Device Directive
- Fulfil qualifications for Qualified Person according to Spanish Law art. 17 of RD 824/2010
- University degree in Pharmacy
- Language skills: Spanish (C1), Catalan (C1) *, English (B2), and French (desirable). *Catalan is required
- A first successfully experience in managing relationship with medical professionals.
- Capability to work in a team, being focused on the result
- Entrepreneurial approach to your own work