SalaryLocationIndia, PuneIndustryEngineeringJob Description
- Looking for a technocrat who want to explore his carrier in to all development activities of the opto-mechanical systems on the functional module level. Intrested Candiates who are in between 3 to 5 yrs from Mechanical background (B.Tech/M.Tech) may apply for this opportunity for their next level of career. Creating the directive-compliant product- and part structure in the CAD for the functional module (Modular, ready to change, ..)
- Developing of design solution corresponding to the specification requirements in co-ordination with the ME (concept responsibility) and the SDE Integrate and guide Engineering Service (ES) for the functional module
- Verification and tracking of the functional module design regarding function, robustness and manufacturability (Tolerance evaluations, FEM, Light simulation, Mold Flow,…)
- Assisting in the schedule tracking of the work packages of the concerned functional module
- Assisting in the specification documentation in Doors related to the functional module Communication of design changes related to the basic concept (allocation status) with the ME and SDE related to the functional module
- Assisting during the creation of the FMEA for the functional module area Assisting during the creation / maintenance of the part history for 2D/3D-Data for the functional module
- Assisting during the creation and maintenance of the BOM for the functional module Content preparation of the mechanical proportion of 3D/2D Design reviews for the functional module
- Supporting of all development activities of the opto-mechanical systems on the functional module level
Basic knowledge of the surface technology (Varnishing, lasering, galvanization, foil technology, etc.) Basic knowledge in the sensors (e.g. detection of angle of rotation, switching function, non-contact actuation)
Experience in the product data management (PDM) Core-competencies: CATIA / UG MS-Office DOORS / Change (Basic knowledge) PDM / Team center
Basic knowledge of the specified characteristics of design materials (Material and additives, metals, contact materials) regarding production tolerances, surfaces- and friction characteristics, shrinkage, warping, hardness and strength etc.
Command on CAD-Programs (e. g. CATIA and/or UG) 3D Competency in mechatronic, plastic technology, metal technology, automobile
Basic knowledge in light technology, plastic tools, spraying process, electronics-hardware, circuit connectors, PCB technology, Vehicle climate control and quality.