Salary7.000 Ron - 15.000 Ron net monthlyLocationEastern Europe, Europe, RomaniaIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
You will be responsible for improving the existing continuous integration environment and supporting developers to solve build issues:
- will partner and support a close working relationship with team members, peers, engineering and development teams for project work and to solve issues that arise.
- develop and extend tools to maintain and monitor deployments.
- identify opportunities for automation and lead the development of systems to address those opportunities.
- write and manage scripts using a version-controlled repository; scripts of various types are used to automate system management and event notification.
- supports highly virtualized servers consisting of different high availability techniques i.e. clustering, load balancing, and cluster file systems.
- Python scripting (at least 3 years of experience).
- Git (GitHub or similar) / Source control systems (at least 3 years of experience).
- Ansible / Configuration Management (at least 3 years of experience).
- Docker / Container.
- bash / cmd / powershell.
- Linux / Windows environment.
- Coding skills / Software development experience in OOP technologies (at least 3 years of experience).
- English language written and spoken.
- Problem solving, Critical thinking.
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills.
- Customer-Centric Mindset.
- Passion and Proactivity (Intrinsically Motivated).
Nice to have:
- Atlassian JIRA/ Confluence.
- Conan Package Manager.
- Zuul (or similar continuous integration tool).
- ELK (or similar log parsing tools).
- Grafana (or similar reporting tools).
- OpenStack (or similar cloud solution).
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate.