SalaryLocationEurope, RomaniaIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Please note that this is a remote work position. Relocation services are also available if required.
You will be responsible for improving the existing continuous integration environment and supporting developers to solve build issues:
- Will partner and support a close working relationship with team members, peers, engineering and development teams for project work and to solve issues that arise.
- Develop and extend tools to maintain and monitor deployments.
- Identify opportunities for automation and lead the development of systems to address those opportunities.
- Write and manage scripts using a version-controlled repository; scripts of various types are used to automate system management and event notification.
- Supports highly virtualized servers consisting of different high availability techniques i.e. clustering, load balancing, and cluster file systems.
If you have a strong belief in automation in all aspects and you get annoyed with manual repetitive tasks then join us and feel the petrol in veins!
- Git (GitHub or similar)
- bash / cmd / PowerShell
Nice to have:
- Conan Package Manager
- Linux / Windows environment
- Atlassian JIRA / Confluence
- Grafana (or similar reporting tools)