DevOps Engineer (software products, not outsourcing projects)
The Type of Colleague We’re Looking For
We are looking for team players who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
1. Continuous development: to embrace the concept of learning and becoming better day by day. Personal achievements give us energy and inspire our growth together.
2. Responsibility: to get involved courageously and to be the one who presses the start button whenever you see an opportunity.
3. Agility: being able to look into the future and search for the solution that will take us further.
What will you responsibilities look like?
- Build and maintain stage and production environments;
- Automate manual processes within the project;
- Help improve the security posture of the platform;
- Work with the team to understand and implement project requirements;
- Own all aspects of the CI/CD process, maintaining the underlying elements;
- Troubleshooting incidents;
- Proactively monitor and ensure capabilities exist for all platform components;
- Document operating procedures;
- Perform knowledge transfer to other team members.
- 4 or more years relevant work experience;
- Understanding of DevOps principles;
- Understanding of infrastructure-as-code principles and tools;
- Experience in configuration management technologies. (Ansible/Chef/Puppet);
- Experience with container services (Docker);
- Managing VMware environments;
- Proficiency with web servers and load balancers (Apache, Nginx);
- Experience with monitoring and alerting software (Nagios, ZABBIX);
- Proficiency with source control (SVN, Git);
- Expertise in SQL and NoSQL databases (Mysql/Postgresql/MongoDB);
- Python or Bash scripting is desirable.