Back to Jobs
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
SalaryLocationCluj-NapocaIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
DevOps Engineer (software products, not outsourcing)
We are looking for team players who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Continuous development: to embrace the concept of learning and becoming better day by day. Personal achievements give us energy and inspire our growth together.
- Responsibility: to get involved courageously and to be the one who presses the start button whenever you see an opportunity.
- Agility: being able to look into the future and search for the solution that will take us further.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Build and maintain stage and production environments;
- Automate manual processes within the project;
- Help improve the security posture of the platform;
- Work with the team to understand and implement project requirements;
- Own all aspects of the CI/CD process, maintaining the underlying elements;
- Troubleshooting incidents;
- Proactively monitor and ensure capabilities exist for all platform components;
- Document operating procedures;
- Perform knowledge transfer to other team members.
What abilities will you need?
- 4 or more years relevant work experience;
- Understanding of DevOps principles;
- Understanding of infrastructure-as-code principles and tools;
- Experience in configuration management technologies. (Ansible/Chef/Puppet);
- Experience with container services (Docker);
- Managing VMware environments;
- Proficiency with web servers and load balancers (Apache, Nginx);
- Experience with monitoring and alerting software (Nagios, ZABBIX);
- Proficiency with source control (SVN, Git);
- Expertise in SQL and NoSQL databases (Mysql/Postgresql/MongoDB);
- Python or Bash scripting is desirable.