SalaryLocationSpain, MadridIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
This position requires a true leader with the ability to demonstrate exceptional Linux and systems expertise, collaborate closely with our engineering team, and continue to keep our software and delivery model on the cutting edge.
- Have a hands-on role in the continued evolution and deployment of our software systems and operations.
- Manage and enhance our web application development and production hosting infrastructure, systems engineering work at the core of delivering exceptional user experiences for web and mobile users.
- Be working with:
- CentOS, Ansible, Apache, and HAproxy
- Container & orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- CI/CD processes and systems
- Open Source SQL databases, such as PostgreSQL and MySQL/MariaDB
- NoSQL databases, such as Couchbase and MongoDB
- Clustered search solutions, such as Elasticsearch and Solr
- On-premise Virtualization Infrastructure, such as OpenStack/KVM/etc.
- Cloud infrastructure, including AWS, EC2, S3, and others
- + 2 yrs DevOps experience (automated build and deployment systems)
- Web application deployment experience using tools such as Git, GitLab, and Jenkins
- Infrastructure automation, such as Ansible
- Experience working in a small team environment, where team members cooperate and pitch in together to get the job done
- Web hosting technologies and related systems
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Mixed work mode (work from office-work from home)
- Agile working methods
- Training and Development
- Long-term employment