SalaryLocationSpain, MadridIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
You will be responsible for enabling software delivery teams to innovate, build, deploy and monitor software applications. You will work with software, test, infrastructure and cloud engineers to support high velocity and quality delivery. You will accomplish this by supporting a high degree of automation through configuration and support of a CI/CD pipeline, development and testing, providing guidance on delivery standards to both IT and non-IT development teams.
- Design, deploy and maintain highly reliable, robust and scalable systems and services.
- Ensure the highest level of uptime and Quality of Service (QoS) through operational excellence.
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Design, build and automate Cloud infrastructure.
- Manage server clusters deployed in Cloud.
- Develop and improve tools for continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing and release management.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors, investigate and resolve technical issues
- Define and track metrics, logging, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all systems and applications.
- Develop and update system documentation to ensure high levels of support for Production.
- Implements, tests and documents infrastructure concepts and solutions.
+5 years of experience as DevOps Engineer related activities. Skills: • Linux/Unix Administration • Implement CI/CD automation. • Experience in designing, building and maintaining large-scale, high-performance systems and frameworks • Version Control System (GIT) • Test Automation (e.g. Selenium) • Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) • Programming Languages (Python, Powershell, Java, etc.) • Consuming and providing REST APIs • Good knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure (Azure) • Data modelling and storage with NoSQL and relational Databases like SQL • Basic knowledge of Big Data (e.g. Spark, Hadoop) • Basic knowledge of Data Analytics • Agile Project Management (SCRUM, Kanban) • Interdisciplinary Skills: • Problem Solving • Communication Skills • Teamwork • Client consulting skills