SalaryUpto 40 LPALocationIndiaIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
DGM- Engineering & Manufacturing
Business Development Manager (Strategic Accounts Group) – Engineering & Other manufacturing
Supply Chain solutions/Logistics background – either with end user (leading E-commerce company) or provider companies (leading 3PL companies etc.) , should have handled revenue of 20+ Crs PA.
- Ability to handle large business volume of 300+ Crs PA across various services
- Finding needs in the marketplace keeps the pipeline full of potential customers for new business.
- Able to identify the opportunities of revenue expansion in existing accounts and prepare and implement the
- Strategy aligned with the revenue expansion.
- Building strategy for the sector for 2X growth and communicating and monitoring team action items
- Review business of all customers in the cluster internally and along with customer
- Effective stage wise planning in time bound manner to accomplish the goal.
- Ability to lead and facilitate solutions-based consultation with senior (CXO level) clients
- Responsible for new business and revenue expansion from mapped accounts (both prospective and existing)
- Delivering sales 300+ Crore sales per annum for Engineering & other manufacturing vertical, across solutions offerings - Managed Transportation, Mid mile optimization, Digital solution etc.
- Responsible for timely collection.
- Act as SPOC for the existing accounts - coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders (operations team etc.) to manage end to end relationship