Back to Jobs
DGM Sales - Telecom
SalaryUpto 40 LPALocationIndiaIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
- Responsible for new business and revenue expansion from mapped accounts (both prospective and existing)
- Delivering sales 300+ Crore sales per annum for Telecom vertical, across solutions offerings - Technical services, Managed transportation, Warehousing, Digital solution etc.
- Responsible for timely collection.
- Negotiating contracts to deliver target gross margins for all service line
- Monitoring sales and margin performance across assigned accounts and ensure pro-active approach to protect sales and margin of the business.
- Act as SPOC for the existing accounts - coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders (operations team etc.) to manage end to end relationship
- Walking the corridors of large accounts - develop & maintain CXO level relationship
- Prepare and execute the strategy to become solution provider in mapped accounts
- Understand the FMCG sector and their evolving requirements - identify new solutions required and recommend capability build to lead in the market
- Travel to client locations across India to develop and strengthen relationships
- Actively participate in RFQ / bidding processes of customers and ensure high level of engagement with customers and internal stakeholders to remain competitive with customer.
- Ensure active engagement with operations for MBQ and QBR.
- Promote Mahindra brand and core values within customer premises.
- Manage contract renewals and timely amendments when addition / deletion in scope of work.
- Regular connect with key personnel of customer end.