Back to Jobs
Diagnostic Radiology Senior Registrar
- LocationRiyadh, Saudi Arabia
- use images to diagnose, treat and manage a variety of medical conditions and diseases
- Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
- liaise with other medical and non-medical staff in hospital settings to ensure quality treatment
- examine patient anatomy, pathology, clinical history and previous imaging.
- manage the health and safety of your patients and the radiology team by minimising radiation exposure.
- write up imaging reports and report on cases to multidisciplinary team meetings
- Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
- Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations, when necessary.
- carry out teaching of junior staff, auditing and research.
- American / Canadian Board certification in Speciality or equivilant.
- Certificate recognized by the Saudi commission is a must.
- 0-2+ years experience after certification.
- Dataflow is a must.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match